Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Speech Judging Criteria

                                                                                                            
SPEAKER: Lopeti
CLASS

TITLE: Netbooks (Why Netbooks is postive)

MARK
INTRODUCTION
• audience is hooked in with an interesting quotes or jokes or statistical information

*I think I could of use more fluence and make my statement more powerful to interest the class.









          5/10
Presentation and Delivery
• Facial and body gestures must enhance not distract from   the speech
• Use of eye-contact
• Relaxed stance
• Use of pause to allow the audience to assimilate the message
• Variety of pace






            9/15,
Content of Speech
The message of the speech is clear
Is it relevant,, meaningful clear and concise?
Ideas are well elaborated and supported.
Use of specific vocabulary
Clear sequence and flow

*I think I achieve the message “Netbooks Netbooks is perfect for our learning” Also I think that it was relevant to what I was saying. and I could of use specific vocab    





             5/20
CONCLUSION
Argument is summed up
Has an overall impact Audience Reaction
*I think saying thank you on my speech was not summed up
to interest the audience. Also i'm not saying it is a bad word  





             2/ 5
REMARKS  - You have done well Lopeti.  I think you could add a more details to your content to support  ideas.  
GREAT EFFORT LOPETI.


            

No comments:

Post a Comment