Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

All about me.

We have been learning about personal and private information online and how we present ourselves online. Personal information is information we can share safely online. Private information we should never share without the permission of a parent, guardian, or teacher. If we are not sure we will keep it private.

My personal profile
My name is Lopeti. I am nine years old. I have black hair, brown eyes and I have brown skin. I live with my Uncle, Aunty and my 8 cousins. I go to St Pius X School in Glen Innes, Auckland, New Zealand. My favourite fruit are oranges, apples, persimmons and pears.
When I’m inside the house I like to watch T.V., play on the wii and PlayStation games. I like drawing pictures of cars, block writing and drawing animals. When I’m outside I like running around with my cousins and friends and I like to play volleyball, rugby and touch. I love Jesus because he died for our sins. I love reading comic books. My favourite food is butter chicken.

1 comment:

  1. Great to know a little more about you Lopeti. I look forward to seeing more of your posts so I can see your learning.

    Miss G :-)

    ReplyDelete